Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ahoy Painting

 

I just shipped this sweet little sailboat to Colorado. This was a commissioned 8x10 painting made for a baby boy's nursery based on this Ahoy Mate NoJo bedding set.

 
Here is the progress from start to finish.


At first I was thinking about a border and using the words ahoy! but quickly decided I would simply paint the sweet little sailboat without cluttering it up.





I love to take commissions. Working together to produce something you will love and that will have personal meaning to you is very fulfilling!  

Want to commission me to create a special painting for you?Please feel free to email me to discuss your project and receive an estimate.

Guest blogger Kristen Fagan of Creative Stash. Graphic Designer by day. Mother, wife, painter, jewelry artist, bookworm, cook and all around crafty gal by night. Contact her at krisfagan [at] cox [dot] com.

No comments: