Thursday, September 18, 2008

September meeting and ITB arts market

We had yet another great meeting last night!

Melanie designed our business cards and brought them ... just in time for our first event at the Inside the Bungalow arts market. They look great!!! Thank you Melanie for your work on those. You can see Melanie's work on her etsy site.

Nancy, Trish, Jeannie and I were also at the meeting ... all of whom will be at the arts market featuring our wares this Sunday. Sarah was unable to make it to the meeting, but she will be with us Sunday. I am very excited for the opportunity to get a little more exposure for our group.

Sunday 9/21 from 11am to 2pm at Inside the Bungalow. Come see the work of our EVA members. See the website for directions and details.


The theme of our exchange at this meeting was Halloween ... my favorite holiday and a fun exchange!

The next meeting will be October 15th and the theme is fall leaves.

Coming up soon: Our featured artist of the month ... check back to see who it is and what fabulous things she does.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can I invite all my friends? :) Sounds like an interesting group, so I'll have to invite like fifty people to check it out. Probably one will come, two if I'm lucky :p