Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wake up ... Spring is coming

We just had our February meeting on Wednesday night. It was a fun meeting. I love that new energy that happens when the holidays are over and the dark of winter fades. Spring is coming and everything wakes up. Anyway, at the meeting we met Len who makes some really cute note cards and paper crafts. She is considering becoming a member of EVA. She would be a great addition to our group! You can see what Len does on her etsy: uninhibitedspirit.etsy.com

We set the theme for next months meeting. It will be ... MASQUERADE. I am excited!! There is so much that can be done. I am not even sure which way I will go with that. The meeting will be March 18 at 7pm in our usual spot. I hope to see all EVA members there with their bright and cheery MASQUERADE themed exchange items.

No comments: