Monday, March 29, 2010

March meeting re-cap.

We had a great meeting in March! It was the 4th Wednesday of the month this time around. Nobody wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day meeting so we changed it. Jeannie, Trish, Jen and myself were there ... and I felt we made a lot of progress! We discussed attendance, and began the design of a new system that will hopefully encourage attendance. I believe it will help for some and perhaps discourage attendance for those who have been involved with the group half-heartedly.

At this meeting, each person there chose a special role that they will have from this meeting until the next:
- Jen is going to bring an activity to the next meeting. For anyone who is interested, she is bringing supplies to make ATC's.
- Jeannie is going to write up some blog posts for this blog
-Trish is doing some research on no-cost or low-cost ways of advertising EVA.
- I will be officially reviewing the book, The Handmade Marketplace and sharing a copy of Artful Blogging.

Trish brought a whole bunch of her new wire wrapped work to share with us. It is really great! Check it out.

Our theme for the April meeting is "Desserts and Treats"

Our Spring Time exchange items for March ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the idea of having a task for the next meeting. I know I do well with a specific task and deadline when things need to get done as I'm sure many of us do. Now, I need to make more product again! I sold out of everything while on my vacation :)