Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 2nd Friday

Last Friday I had a booth at Downtown Mesa's Monsters on Main event. It was my first booth in 4 years!I had a great time setup alongside my friends and fellow EVA group members, Kandes and Anne.

Kandes of Tricky Fox with her too cute for words sidekick, Eldon.

Anne demoing in her booth

My booth, Creative Stash

I brought with me my canvas earrings, pendant necklaces and recycled bottlecap magnets. Anne really had a way with customers,she drew them in with her chainmaille demos, colorful booth and product storytelling. Kandes got into Halloween spirit, all dressed in black with a witches hat and super rad back and white striped stockings!

It was so nice to be outdoors and there were a lot of people roaming about, enjoying the music, costumes and zombies. Yep, I said zombies! There was a zombie walk and lots of people really got into it. Check them out ...

I am looking forward to being there again for the November 2nd Fridays. The TGIF - Thank goodness it's fall! event is November 12th in Downtown Mesa featuring live bands, hay rides, holistic exhibits, country fair games for kids, pony rides, food, entertainment, art galleries, 60+ art booths, farmers market, charity events, and much more! Hope you will join us!

Guest blogger Kristen Fagan of Creative Stash. Graphic Designer by day. Mother, wife, painter, jewelry artist, bookworm, cook and all around crafty gal by night. Contact her at krisfagan [at] cox [dot] com.

website | blog | facebook | twitter | etsy shop

1 comment:

Kandes Naylor said...

Awesome post about our 2nd Friday adventures, Kristen! :o)