Monday, June 27, 2011

How is Everyone Handling the Heat?

It's been very hot over in our house recently, so I have not been able to torch (which is driving me nuts!).  Since torching is not an option right now, I have been trying to keep myself busy with other things, like sorting beads, organizing my findings and such, and trying to keep up with blogging, etc. (at least in the evenings when it's cool enough in the area where my computer is located.)  I have also been playing a lot of Wii games with my son during the day.  He has a window air conditioner in his tiny room and it's fairly cool in there.  It is fun to play but I am getting really tired of not "working:".  Ideas are still filling my head daily and there are so many things I want to try, want to perfect and want to experiment with.  I can't wait to get back to it!
What has everyone else been up to?  I hope everyone is staying cool!

No comments: